THE DOOR IS OPEN
We opened our doors to those who wish to stay in contact with nature, in the silence of our countryside, surrounded by our family and work life.
Wander through the vineyards while we carry out the manual operations, taste our wines directly in the cellar , relax in the cool summer nights with us in the garden.
BOCCADORO: due to the name of the vineyard of Sauvignon blanc and to the golden light of the morning.
A spacious room, decorated in shabby chic style, with a double bed, a wardrobe and a desk with mirror.
The two windows overlooking the back garden quiet and shady in the afternoon.
We can add a cot for children up to 3 years.
It’s present a desk with mirror and wardrobe.
It is overlooking a pleasant internal balcony
It’s also available a living area with TV, comfortable sofas, a stove to heat the cooler evenings, books on the territory, tourist guides and DVDs.
You can also book wine tastings that will be served in the dining room or in our wine cellar, by reservation.
- Rich breakfast buffet with cakes and homemade pastries, fruit, juices, hot drinks.
- On request: meats, cheeses, eggs and bread. All culinary excellence of local farms.
- Special attention we put in offering organic foods
- On request vegan or vegetarian breakfast.
- FREE Wifi connection
- Private parking
- Garden with table, barbecue area, relax zone and playground area
- Bed linen and towels
- We accept major credit cards
FROM 0 TO 3 YEARS
3 TO 10 YEARS
+ 10 €/night in cot added